We encourage you and your child to visit The Discovery Tree Academy® together so you have an opportunity to meet our qualified team members and visit our academically, age appropriate enriched classroom environments. During your visit you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have in regards to our daily activities, lesson plans, schedules and meals as well as share any suggestions or needs you or your child may have.
Once you complete your tour and The Discovery Tree Academy® is able to accommodate your child’s needs, the next step is the enrollment process. You will receive the Enrollment Package at a Parent Meeting and an explanation of all our policies and procedures. Please complete, sign and return all of the required enrollment forms within 7 days. All of these forms are included in the enrollment package that you receive from us, with the exception of the State required physical and immunization forms that are completed by a physician. The required forms included in the enrollment package will assist The Discovery Tree Academy® in the development, safety and protection of your child.
- Contract to provide child care service
- Immunization record – Form 680 or 681 with Valid expiration date
- Current physical examination – Form 3040
- Student information sheet
- Notarized Child Care Emergency Contact Information
- Discipline Policy
- Tuition Fees & Payment Policies
- Light, Camera, Action Consent and Release
- Receipt of Florida DCF Brochure
- Mandatory Sign In/Out Policy
- Copies of Drivers Licenses of Parents
- Security entry codes form
- USDA Food Program forms (both)
- Document Receipt Acknowledgement
Enrolling in our VPK Program?
For children enrolling in our VPK program, you will also need the additional forms:
- VPK Voucher
- VPK Attendance Policy
These forms will be completed and submitted to the The Discovery Tree Academy® Director prior to the CHILD’s first day of attendance. All incomplete forms will be returned to PARENT for completion. Incomplete paperwork may delay the CHILD’s first day of attendance.
Along with the completed enrollment packet, a non-refundable registration fee will be due at the time of enrollment (excluding VPK only). The registration fee is an annual fee that is due at the time of enrollment and again no later than August 1st of every year.