The Discovery Tree Academy utilizes enhanced cleaning and safety protocols and continue to stay up to date on CDC guidelines to keep our school clean and safe. Enviro-Masters provides weekly restroom hygiene and electrostatic spraying services. The electrostatic spraying service, called Sani-Guard, uses a disinfectant containing active ingredients that are EPA-registered to kill Coronaviruses.
Sani-Guard also addresses dangerous disease-causing pathogens such as MRSA, Norovirus, Influenza H1N1, HIV, Hepatitis, E. coli, Streptococcus, Salmonella, and Tuberculosis.
* 99.999% EFFECTIVE IN KILLING GERMS
* EPA REGISTERED HOSPITAL GRADE
* FOOD SAFE
The CDC emphasizes that the most important thing we can do to stay healthy is to wash our hands and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Children and Teachers are required to wash their hands prior to entering the classroom each morning.
- Teachers wash their hands every time they enter a classroom.
- Our daily schedules provide many handwashing breaks for the children.
We encourage our parents to consistently help reinforce frequent and proper hand washing and hygiene techniques for themselves and their families.
The Discovery Tree Academy staff follows industry safety protocols:
- Soft toys that children come into contact with will be laundered daily.
- Hard surfaces are cleaned multiple times during the day.
- Hard surfaces are disinfected daily.
- Children who present with a fever of 99.9 degrees, will be removed from contact with other child and their parents will be notified. If their fever rises to 101 degrees, their parents must take them home immediately.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us today!